Low Inventory on Morse!
Inventory on Morse Lake is at the lowest point we’ve ever witnessed. Typically we see 70-80 homes & condo’s listed on Morse, but as of early March there are only 38 homes for sale on Morse Lake! We’re assuming this extremely low inventory is due to our harsh winter! One of the largest snowfall winters ever = less homes on the market!! Low Inventory of homes for sale is not just a fact on Morse, but across the entire Indianapolis area.
What does this mean for buyers & sellers on Morse Lake?
- Low inventory means less competition. GET YOUR HOME LISTED NOW!!! There are buyers out there looking! Don’t wait until the market explodes this spring – beat your competition to the punch.
- 19 homes/condos sold in January & February 2014 on Morse! Buyers are looking & homes/condos are selling!
- Less inventory & less competition means competitive bid situations in some cases.
- Low inventory now due to winter weather means we expect to see an explosion of new listings in the next month! Make sure you are signed up for an automated search to be notified the moment a new listing hits the market! Be the first to know about it & go see it! Click here to sign up for a Morse Lake Automated Search!
- Andy is working with quite a few sellers who will be putting their homes on the market in the future, but do not have them listed publically at this time. Contact Andy for insider information on these lake front properties & be sure to share your search criteria with him! He frequently finds buyers for homes that are never publically listed!
Andy Sheets, REALTOR
CENTURY 21 – Scheetz