Tips For Buying on Morse!
Home inventory is low on Morse, which means there are more and more buyers out there looking for similar properties. Here are a few tips to give yourself an edge over other buyers and find the Morse Lake home of your dreams!
- Sign up for our Morse Lake Home Alert! You will receive an email the instant a new Morse Lake listing hits the market. You’ll have the opportunity to be one of the first to know about it and get in to see it before the majority of buyers even know it’s on the market. Look through each and every one of the listings that you receive… even if they are not a perfect match for you! WHY? You’ll educate yourself on the current market, so when the perfect match does hit the market you will be an educated buyer. Inventory is very low right now and new listings are hitting the market EVERY SINGLE DAY. Tis the season! CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP NOW! (It takes 30 seconds, I promise)
- My biggest advice to lake buyers is to “Buy the things you can’t change”. You can update a kitchen, bath or install new flooring, but you can’t easily make the water deeper or the view better.
- Get a pre approval letter… now. Call a mortgage broker and get a pre-approval letter, now! Even if you don’t plan to buy anytime soon be prepared to. You never know when that once in a lifetime dream home is going to hit the market at a price you can’t pass on. You can’t put an offer in on a property without a pre approval letter, so have it ready to go. Let me know if you need the name of one… I know a few!
- Pay attention to the water depth. Morse is a reservoir. The water levels can change by 4’ or more. If you have a deep hull wakeboard boat and 1’ of water… you have a problem.
- Call me to discuss your search criteria. I often know of homes that are for sale, but are not officially on the market. I can also give you a heads up of new listings coming up! I’m not a high pressure sales guy and promise I won’t bug you with emails and phone calls.
- Take a look at a few homes. You can’t get a feel for everything in photos.
- Leave money in your budget for a boat. You’ll want one. Trust me.
I live on the lake, I play on the lake and I specialize my business on the lake! Call me to begin your Morse Lake home search! I’ve seen most everything out there and would welcome the opportunity to help guide you through your Morse Lake home search!
Andy Sheets, Associate Broker
CENTURY 21 Scheetz