Morse Lake Quick Facts:
- Morse was constructed in 1956 as a water source for the City of Indianapolis. The lake has 1500 acres of water, 35 miles of shoreline and 7 mi of navigable water.
- The lake has 1 boat ramp which is located at the Morse Lake Marina.
- Wolfies Waterfront Grill is the only restaurant on the lake and a popular spot with the locals! The restaurant is located at the Morse Lake Marina & features public docks & indoor/outdoor seating.
- The NEW Harbour Trees Golf & Beach Club features a lakeside beach club with pool, tennis courts, workout facility, bar, restaurant & snack bar. A exceptional facility like no other in the state!
- The lake is divided by 2 school districts. South -Noblesville Schools and North -Hamilton Heights.
- Noblesville offers just about anything you could possibly need in terms of ammenities – from all of the big box stores (Best Buy, Walmart, Meijer) to a vibrant & quaint downtown square offering locally owned restaurants, shops & businesses.
- The Town of Cicero offers public docks for short term docking (perfect for a stop to get ice cream!)
- Downtown Indianapolis is only a 30-45 minute drive from Morse.
- Morse is a reservoir – which means water levels can fluctuate by 4′ or more. DO NOT buy a house on the lake without a REALTOR who is familiar with the lake!
- The Morse Waterways Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to keeping Morse clean, safe & enjoyable for residents and boaters!
I offer real estate boat tours of Morse Lake for my clients interested in a lake house, but not familiar with the lake. Learn about idle zones, shallow spots, parks, restaurants, etc.. Give me a call (317-373-3434) or drop me an email (email@example.com) to schedule! I’ll never pass up the opportunity to go out on the boat!
Morse Lake Neighborhoods
North Morse Lake – Cicero
South Morse Lake – Noblesville